The older (and busier) we get, the more the holidays sneak up on us. December has to be the fastest-moving month of the year, and school and work schedules are ramped into overdrive as semesters close out and extra shifts are clocked in. All of a sudden it’s the week before Christmas and you’ve bought nothing. Well, fortunately, online retailers prepare all year for this panic, and stores everywhere are more than happy to help lighten up that burden and wallet. Check out some of the best last-minute retail options to get your favorite people the best gifts this holiday season!
Quick (and Free) Shipping
- Amazon: Of course Amazon is ready to help you get a gift in a hurry, with daily deals in every department from Tech to Clothing to Toys and Video Games. They have sales on their most popular Amazon Items such as the Amazon Firestick and Echo Dot and deals on 2-day shipping even if you aren’t an Amazon Prime member.
- Walmart: Once Walmart started to feel the hurt by Amazon’s Prime membership 2-day shipping, they stopped everything and hit back hard with FREE 2-day shipping on almost all of their most popular electronics, toys, kitchenware and more. No membership fees required.
- Target: Target is another powerhouse retailer offering free shipping through Dec. 20th, along with an array of deals up to 50% off on toys and electronics, including price cuts on Apple and Google Home products.
- Best Buy: Free shipping through Dec. 20th, along with same-day delivery and pick-up options at many store locations through Dec. 24th (that’s Christmas Eve.) They have deals in literally every department, so nobody has to lose out on amazing electronics this season!
- Nordstrom: The fashion and home decor giant is offering free shipping on select items through Dec. 21st along with curbside pickup options at most store locations.
- Apple: So you’re looking for a big-ticket item like anything Apple sells but you don’t want to wait in a 2-hour queue at their packed-out stores? Well, Apple offers free next-day delivery on any in-stock iPhone devices and free 2-day shipping on most other items.
- Samsung: Free 2-day shipping on items over $50 through Dec. 20th, as well as great deals on various Samsung televisions, phones, watches, and other electronics.
- The North Face: Keep your loved ones warm and stylish with free standard shipping (with no minimum price) and free Express Overnight shipping through Dec. 20th on orders over $99!
- Urban Outfitters: Along with daily deals on clothing, shoes, beauty and more, Urban Outfitters is offering free Express Shipping on purchases of $100 or more through Dec. 21st. If you buy gifts for a few friends right here, that can easily be a quick relief and shopping well done.
- GAP: 40% off of EVERYTHING through Dec. 20th and get your gifts before Christmas! This is not a drill.
- Sephora: So this may not be free 2-day shipping now, but if you pay $15 for Sephora Flash you get free 2-day shipping for a whole year. So if you buy cosmetics often, this is the realest deal out there as shipping is usually upward of $5. Plus if you buy Sephora Flash now, you’ll get all of your fav beauty in time for Christmas!
In-Store Deals & Steals
- Macy’s: One of the nation’s favorite department stores is offering crazy deals on jewelry, kitchenware, and clothing! Offers like 25% off of Nike products, up to 40% off of jewelry and appliances, up to 65% off of furniture, and free gift with purchase of many cosmetics can help you get all of your shopping done in one place this season.
- Bath & Body Works: Keep your friends (and self) smelling and feeling good this season and beyond with buy-three get-three deals on a variety of lotions, soaps, and fragrances. Not to mention their amazing 3-wick candles are only $15.50!
- Bed Bath & Beyond: Everything you need for home with deals you can’t miss. Save up to 25% on appliances, home goods, and bedding to keep your Christmas extra cozy.
- Lush: There are few things more exciting and fun than a Lush cosmetics gift basket. With dozens of basket options starting at $14.95, there’s an assortment of luxurious items for everyone.
- Footlocker: Sneakers have never been bigger, and Footlocker is down with the deals this season. Don’t sleep on their new markdowns on various popular Nike, Adidas, Puma’s and more!
- Victoria’s Secret: Many deals await these intimate doors, including free stocking-stuffers with $25 purchases, 40% off of sleep tops and bottoms, 15% off of PINK clothing and intimates for students.
- PacSun: PacSun is having a huge BOGO sale on hundreds of items in-store and online, along with up to 50% off of essential jackets, hoodies, and denim.
- Lucky Brand: 50% off STOREWIDE through Dec. 24th, both in-store and online. That’s some real saving.
- Dick’s Sporting Goods: The ultimate place for all activewear and outdoor needs, Dick’s is having huge deals every day on major brands. Shop up to 25% off Under Armour, 30% off Nike, 60% off Reebok, and up to 50% off of other various sporting equipment.
Pretty much every store out there has some sort of a deal going on this holiday season, but the best way to find out what those deals are is to show up to the mall and hunt. We know dealing with the crowds is the last thing you want to do, but at least being in a crowd means that you aren’t alone in your procrastination. Happy shopping!