As the Halloween celebrations begin to wrap up, and Florida’s version of Winter and the holiday season begins, Tampa provides plenty of different events to transition between the seasons from campus concerts and college football games to Christmas villages and unique art exhibitions Downtown. Tampa is getting ready for the festive season!
University of South Florida
- The War on I4 continues with the USF vs UCF college football game at Raymond James Stadium on the 23rd. Claim your free USF student ticket here and cheer on the Bulls against Orlando’s hometown team this Thanksgiving weekend.
- Just across the street from campus, Christmas Town at Busch Gardens opens its gates on November 17th, bringing a Christmas market, characters, and over a million Christmas lights to life. This event will run through the end of December and 2018, so beat the crowds and visit Christmas Town early to help you get into the festive spirit.
- Basketball season has begun! The USF men’s team have over half a dozen games this month, whilst the women’s team have slightly less. Claim your free USF student ticket here, and find the game schedule for the Yuengling Center (formerly the Sun Dome) here.
- R Kelly will be bringing his Memory Lane tour to the Yuengling Center on November 10th. Grab your tickets here to see him perform with Keyshia Cole and Adina Howard.
- Twenty-One Pilots take the Amalie Arena on November 3rd.
- Ed Sheeran returns to Tampa for his sixth visit to Tampa on the 7th at Raymond James Stadium.
- Elton John’s Farewell Yellow Brick Road tour makes his final Tampa arrival on November 28th at Amalie Arena.
- The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have three games this month, with only one being at home in Tampa this month against the Washington Redskins on the 11th.
- The Lightning are busy this month with 15 home games throughout November, plenty of opportunities for you the be the thunder!
- Sprawled all over Instagram is the Love is Calling exhibition from Yayoi Kusama. This exhibition will be displayed at the Tampa Museum of Art through to 14th February 2019
- Hyde Park Village will host their Enchanted Tree Lighting on November 17th at 8 pm, with the events starting at 5 pm, all proceeds will be benefiting Ronald McDonald House Charities in Tampa Bay.
November is the middle season as we move into the preparations for Thanksgiving, Christmas, and ringing in the New Year. Many events and festivals begin throughout this month as college students begin to round off the Fall semester, and the availability of events only continue to get wider as we round off the end of the year and begin to start our New Years Resolutions.