There’s a lot to do this month in Tallahassee, including a packed athletics schedule at Florida State and springtime festivals all around town! Did we mention that St. Patrick’s Day happens in the middle of the month? We sure do love some Irish cheer…Check out what are the best things to do in Tallahassee – March 2019.
Basketball is winding down for the season heading into the ACC Tournament, held in Greensboro, NC Mar. 6th-10th for women and Charlotte, NC for men Mar. 12th-16th. Women’s basketball will only play one regular season game prior to their conference tournament which will be Mar. 3rd at Georgia Tech. Both Baseball and Softball have full tournament/series schedules this month as well, so check out all the schedules and catch a game!
- FSU vs. NC State (Mar. 2nd, 12:00pm)
- FSU vs. Virginia Tech (Mar. 5th, 7:00pm)
- FSU @ Wake Forest (Mar. 9th, 12:00pm)
- FSU vs. Mercer (Mar. 1st-3rd)
- FSU vs. UNF (Mar. 6th, 6:00pm)
- FSU vs. Virginia Tech Mar. 8th-10th)
- FSU @ UF (Mar. 12th, 6:30pm)
- FSU @ NC State (Mar. 15th-17th, 6:30pm)
- FSU vs. UCF (Mar. 19th, 6:00pm)
- FSU vs. FIU (Mar. 20th, 3:00pm)
- FSU @ Notre Dame (Mar. 22nd-24th)
- FSU (Neutral) UF (Mar. 26th, 6:00pm)
- FSU vs. Boston College (Mar. 29th-31st)
- FSU @ UCF Invitational (Mar. 2nd-3rd)
- FSU @ UCF (Mar. 4th, 6:00pm)
- FSU @ Grand Canyon University (Mar. 6th, 7:00pm & 9:00pm)
- FSU @ Arizona (Mar. 8th-10th)
- FSU vs. Notre Dame (Mar. 15th-17th)
- FSU vs. Florida A&M (Mar. 19th, 6:00pm)
- FSU vs. UNF (Mar. 20th, 6:00pm)
- FSU vs. NC State (Mar. 22nd-24th)
- FSU @ Virginia (Mar. 29th-31st)
Not many concerts are coming to town this month, but we mixed in a few of what we found here! Besides music, there are a few seasonal festivals happening this March, including St. Patrick’s Day celebrations! Take a look at what’s to come!
- Tallahassee Jewish Food & Cultural Arts Festival @ Temple Israel (Mar. 2rd, 10:30am-4:00pm) Free
Enjoy delicious Jewish food and view beautiful art while listening to live music outside of Temple Israel!
- Old Dominion @ Donald L. Tucker Civic Center (Mar. 8th, 7:30pm) Check ticket pricing
- 5th Annual North Florida VegFest @ Tom Brown Park (Mar. 9th, 10:00am-4:00pm) Free
Fresh fruits and veggies as far as the eyes can see! Come learn (and taste!) the value of a plant-based diet. Pets are welcome to join!
- 3rd Annual Tallahassee Wine Mixer: Because Wine Not @ Centrale Pizza, Parm, & Bar (Mar. 9th, 5:00pm-9:00pm) $35.00-$55.00
A ticket to this festival includes unlimited wine tasting (we all know that’s what you’re looking for) and if you get a VIP pass, there’s unlimited wine AND charcuterie. We didn’t know heaven was based in Tallahassee?
- The Avett Brothers @ Donald L. Tucker Civic Center (Mar. 10th, 10:00pm) Check ticket pricing
- JID @ Potbelly’s (Mar. 13th, 6:00pm) $25.00-$100.00
- St. Patrick’s Irish Festival @ Cottages at Lake Ella (Mar. 16th, 12:00pm-7:00pm) Free
The Tallahassee Irish Society is hosting its annual St. Patrick’s Day bash with plenty of food, beer, art, and music to get you in the proper spirit!
- St. Patrick’s Day Celebration @ Fifth & Thomas (Mar. 17th, 11:00am-12:00am) Free-$5.00
Irish food and beer will be served all day at this 21+ event. There will be live music to keep the energy up, so grab your friends and get some green to make sure you don’t get pinched!
- Springtime Tallahassee Festival @ Kleman Plaza (Mar. 29th-30th) Free
Officially welcome in spring with this beautiful festival of color! There will be food, art, music, and a parade with over 100 floats/entries! Join 150,000 people in this celebration of the season!
Take some time to celebrate springtime this March in Tallahassee! For more events and show dates, check out the calendars below.